June 20, 2008

Whenua

Nourishment is the name of the game - our earth nourishes us - it is whenua. Hazel's placenta nourished her - it is whenua. Last weekend we returned Hazel's placenta to the earth.


Papatuanuku nourishes us - it is my role at present to nourish Hazel.

Hazel was extracted from my womb. She was stuck by my side and hasn't left ever since !! The photo below is for real - Andrew's gem.

Hazel is now 3 months old - time flies - she is now a smiling, chatting wee cutie - sorry Sally ... you can't beat a babe for cute ! Sleeping 8-10 hours a night .. so all good.


She has been to the orchestra, to a workshop, a staff meeting and a cluster group ... I am getting the feeling she might be fairly cruisy - the best thing is having my girls lying in bed ... side by side with us.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Beautiful post and photo's Gill. Yes nothing more cute than a baby, nothing. Lovely to see that Hazel looks al little like that darling Anika. You look great too, I hope it is all going wonderfully. Love S