August 25, 2008

Activities and additions ....

Just watching the closing ceremony - maybe life will return to normal again and I will get more sleep. The marathon runners are receiving their medals. Andrew worked out that they were running at a speed of 100m in 19 sec - try running that at all let alone for 42 km !!



Anika's latest project - bit of a Thomas fan which is great. Nice to balance out the "My little ponies" girly stuff !! She spent her pocket money yesterday on a new one. She is writing alphabet letters now really well. She loves it.



Welcome to our world - Villi - she lost her mum. She is way down in the cow shed so Andrew is the chief provider. Anika had just come home from spending two nights away at two different friends ... hate to think what she will be like as a teenager !!



Hazel too, has been busy - this is her first ride on her skateboard - grabbed onto it like a pro. It's all about making tummy time more interesting - she is not that keen on tummy time but certainly enjoyed her ride on the skateboard. She now enjoys peek a boo - a real giggler. She is showing determination - you can see her trying to sit up all the time. She is doing tummy crunches for me too !!



Finally I have been a domestic goddess today and have baked, cooked and made my first batch of marmalade - for those lucky enough of you who will get a jar - beware the drip - I am not sure I boiled it for long enough.

Now a stunning finish like the olympics .... I think not, my eyelids are dropping.

No comments: