December 8, 2008

What about me ...

It's Hazel's turn to have a voice - now she is 9 months old !!



I can clap my hands. My more recent trick !

I am happy to sit and entertain myself as long as I am near people.

I like being with people and visiting new places - I've been to quite a few schools with mum.



I want the things I can't have. (Especially mum's laptop chord.)

I can eat well cooked stuff and lots of lovely sweet fruit !

I will let you know if I am unhappy.

I practice my new skills - today it is learning to climb the steps in the living area !!



I can lean a long long way forward and then sit up again.
I can move backwards and sideways on a shiney floor on my tummy.
Breaking news ... I am now crawling on my knees and hands - look out !!

I like to investigate everything and tasting it is a very important part of my research.



I reward favoured people with grunts, babble, a screwed up face smile and profuse spit spreading bubble blowing.

I giggle when bounced on a bed or tickled under my arms. I laugh at peek a boo.

I enjoy singing loudly and my cry at being put to bed is especially loud.



I sleep long hours most nights.

I am not so keen on being put in and out of my carseat - in and out - in and out - at least 3 days a week when we go to Masterton.





I have an excellent fend ... used on my mum as soon as I have finished feeding so I can see what everyone else is doing. Also used on my sister when she hugs me tooooooo much and a little hard !!

I can say mum mum and something like dad dad.

I love my mum and dad and big sister Anika ... most of the time !

No comments: